The days are getting shorter, the evenings cooler, and the leaves browner. It all points to one thing. The holiday season is fast approaching.
This year's season of giving will look different, but it’s important to note that there’s never been a more important time to thank your employees. Amid uncertainty, employee morale can be at risk. Corporate holiday gifts for employees show you care, and a little appreciation can go a long way.
Why Give Your Employees Corporate Holiday Gifts?
Looking beyond the fact that employee appreciation is just nice in general, it can improve your workplace in several different ways. Here’s a quick look at some facts that might be eye-opening:
- According to the Harvard Business Review, 40% of employed Americans say they’d put more energy into their work if they were recognized more often.
- HubSpot reports, 69% of employees say they would work hard if they felt their efforts were being better recognized.
- Gallup’s State of the American Workplace Report shows that if organizations were to double the number of employees who received recognition, they would experience a 24% improvement in quality, a 27% reduction in workplace absence, and a 10% reduction in shrinkage.
So whether your goal is to increase productivity or just to say thanks, employee gifts are essential, especially around the holidays. Recognizing that it can be a challenge to narrow down the best items to delight employees, we put together this guide of our top 15 corporate gifts selected just for employees.
Gifts for Working From Home
For companies who have their employees working from home, a thoughtful holiday gift helps them do their jobs more effectively. With the right equipment, you can keep your team energized and excited about telecommuting. Here are our top three options:
Good: Work From Home Bundle
This Work From Home Bundle is a great starter kit to give to your remote employees. It even can be drop shipped right to their doorsteps. The kit includes the following five items:
- Backpack - This Mason Backpack has a modern, trendy look combined with functionality. With a zippered main compartment, side mesh water bottle pocket, and padded shoulder straps, your employees will easily be able to carry or store everything they need for work. It’s made out of polycanvas, and your logo can be imprinted with color print, digital print or embroidered.
- 25-ounce Sport Water Bottle - This durable, tritan material bottle is shatter, stain and odor resistant, making it perfect for those employees you know are active outside of work. It features a stainless steel screw-on spill resistant lid, and an opening large enough for ice cubes. Choose from unique colors like Sea Glass, Royal, Smoke or Clear. Plus, place your logo front and center on the bottle with our color print silkscreen technology.
- Soft Bound JournalBook - Every employee needs a reliable notebook at the ready. This soft touch, hardcover bound journal comes with a built in elastic closure, stylus pen and pen loop, and a ribbon page marker. It gives them everything they need to take notes during a conference call. Plus it comes in fun colors like Lime, Orange, Purple, Red or Navy or more professional colors like Black, White or Silver.
- Ballpoint Stylus Pen - This Preston Dual Ballpoint stylus is perfect for remote workers working from tablets or other portable devices. It combines a classic ballpoint silhouette with the added stylus function on the top. It’s also comfortable to use, artfully textured with chrome rings around the grip. It has a professional twist action mechanism, and uses standard blue ink. Laser imprint your logo either on the pen’s center.
- Wireless Charging Pad - What’s a work from home kit, without a wireless charger? This takes things a step further by allowing employees to charge their smartphones by simply laying them on the pad feature. It supports wireless charging for all QI enabled devices. Check the list here. It can also charge non QI enabled devices with an external wireless charging receiver, or receiver case. A company logo can be imprinted with color print silkscreen or using digital print inkjet technology.
Better: Home Headquarters Kit
If you’re looking to give your employees more of a gift of ambiance while they’re working versus straight productivity, this Home Headquarters kit might be a better option. It includes the following items:
- Rocketbook Panda Reusable Planner - This 8.5x11 inch daily, weekly, and monthly planner uses innovative synthetic paper, allowing users to smoothly write with the included FriXion pen and then wipe the planner clean with the included microfiber cloth when a new year comes. Imprint your logo on the front cover.
- Customizable Desk Caddie - This will help keep pens and other desk items organized. It can be customized with a four-color process wrap-around insert.
- Insulated bottle - This 20-ounce stainless steel bottle comes with a screw-on cap and handle for convenient carry. Choose from black, white, blue, red, silver, or lime green, and brand your logo on the center.
- Candle - This mini, soy-wax Er’go candle will provide a relaxing and soothing fragrance for employees as they work from their home desks. Imprint your logo on the candle’s lid for added brand exposure.
The kit also includes a branded thank you note that you can personalize with a message of appreciation to your employees.
Cover all your bases with our premium Work From Home kit option. It includes the following five very useful items to streamline your employees’ work experience and add some branding to their work stations at home.
- The Costanza Tote - This nylon bag is made with durable straps and has a built-in pouch feature which allows you to fold the tote into itself for easy storage. Screen imprint your logo on the side of the bag and choose between black, blue, or red.
- The ProBuff Cleaning Cloth and Sprayer - With a dual-layer design, this professional-quality cleaning cloth and spray will safely clean any device. You can use the plush side or silk side, depending on your cleaning needs. It also includes antimicrobial properties built-in to protect the product from odors and stains. The cloth and spray combo comes packaged in a clear plastic tube that you can fireglaze your logo on top off. The cloth is also fully customizable. Choose between black, blue, grey, or red.
- Webcam Cover - Protect your employees and their privacy with this Private Eye webcam cover. It also includes a microphone blocker that will protect audio from potential hackers. It features a large imprint area for you to brand your logo.
- Wireless Headphones - These My Vibes headphones work up to 33-feet from a connected device and offer 40mm drivers, which gives excellent sound quality. A full charge provides 8 hours of playtime. Customize the ear cups with DTS printing.
- Mouse Pad and Charger Combo - This NoWire Mouse Pad not only helps your mouse function, but it also offers a convenient charging spot for your device. Simply plug in the included cord to the USB slot of your computer, set your phone on the QI icon, and watch it charge. Brand it with our 4-color imprint process.
Food Gifts for Employees
Nothing says thank you more than a box of sweet treats. With most corporate holiday parties canceled, this is a great way to still give the gift of indulgence this holiday season. Here are our favorite food gifts for employees this year:
Good: Indulgent Assortment Box
This decadent flavor assortment will please any chocolate lover. Sixteen exquisite truffles come in this sleek, black gift box that can be imprinted with your logo and tied with an elegant, striped ribbon. The flavors include champagne, raspberry, coffee, among others. It’s a simple but sweet gift to share your appreciation.
Better: S’mores Gift Set
You can’t get much cozier than a holiday gift like S’mores. This is a great gift for employees who have small children at home. They’ll love huddling around the campfire and snuggling up with some of these tasty items.
Included is a heavy-duty 12-ounce stainless steel vacuum insulated mug, perfect for hot chocolate. It comes with everything you need to make S’mores, plus a hot cocoa packet. It all comes in a beautiful cotton drawstring gift bag embroidered with your logo. Brand the mug, too, with our laser engraving technology.
Best: Sweet & Savory Tote
For those employees who crave more of the salty snacks, this stylish red and black buffalo plaid bucket packs it all. The following treats are included:
- A quarter-pound of Seasoned Pretzels
- 2-ounces of Water Crackers
- 7-ounces of Private Stock Provolone Cheese
- 5-ounces of Beef Summer Sausage
- 3-ounces of Pepper-Stuffed Olives
- 5-ounces of Chocolate Seas Salt Caramel Corn
- 1.4-ounces of Walkers Scottish Shortbread Cookies
- 3.25-ounces of Pirouline Chocolate Wafer Cookies
- Ghirardelli Hot Cocoa Mix
- Dark Chocolate Peppermint Spoon
- Godiva Milk Chocolate Caramel Bar
- 2 Chocolate Dipped Pretzels
All of these treats are tied together with a black ribbon imprinted in silver with your logo.
Company jackets are a thoughtful gift as we head into the colder season. With unique customization options, they also help form a connection with your employees that builds deeper appreciation. Consider customizing jackets with an employee’s favorite quote, their name, or nickname for a personalized gift.
This comfortable Rixford Polyfleece jacket will keep your employees warm in chilly weather. It’s made with 100% polyester anti-pill microfleece and features thumbholes at each sleeve’s end. The women’s version has a dropped back hem, shaped seams, and a tapered waist, giving it a more natural fit. The jacket comes with an easy-grip zipper and is available in a wide range of colors.
Your imprint can be embroidered either horizontally across the chest or centered on the right chest portion.
Better: Heathered Fleece Jacket
For an even more professional looking option, consider this 100% polyester Heathered Fleece Jacket. Designed specifically for men, this jacket is brushed on the inside for a soft feel and is yarn-dyed to produce the unique, heathered look. It features full-zip styling, a stand-up collar, and comfortable knit binding at the cuffs and hem. The jacket has welded front pockets to keep hands warm and elastic binding at the cuffs for a comfortable fit.
For a bolder, more vibrant customization, consider branding your logo with the applique imprint technique, or you can choose the traditional embroidery method for more subtle branding.
For the ultimate gift of warmth and style, consider combining the softness of fleece with the rich look and texture of heathered wool. This Callum Sweaterfleece Jacket is our favorite professional look. Its soft brushed poly-lined color is a comfortable fit for both inside the office and outside in the cold weather. Employees don’t have to worry about cold hands with the zippered, handwarmer pockets. It also offers a drawcord hem for a tighter fit and raglan sleeves, and a zippered chest pocket, perfect for business cards.
For a tone-on-tone look, consider branding the left chest with our laser etch technology, or choose the embroidery option.
Headphones will make an excellent gift for employees, whether they’re working in the office or working from home. With virtual meetings becoming the new way to collaborate in the workplace, it’s nice when your employees all have a matching option, creating a sense of unity among your company.
Here are some of our favorite customized headphone picks for employees this holiday:
For a simple yet useful gift, these Symphony wireless headphones will do the trick. They come with a 20” USB charging cable, a 38” audio input cable, and a drawstring travel pouch. Plus, a durable 400mAH battery gives them up to 10 hours of talk and playtime.
Customize the speakers with our 4-color process technology for a unique company look.
A slightly higher quality option for employees would be these MyWorld wireless and noise-canceling headphones. They combine high sound quality with clarity to give users a soundproof option for listening. Their lightweight and compact design also allow employees to wear them all day with no worry of discomfort. One charge offers 27-hours of continuous listening. They also have a built-in microphone, which enables users to answer and receive phone calls.
Brand your logo on these high-quality headphones with our full-color imprint option on the ear cups.
For the ultimate high-quality sound experience, consider these Wrapsody Wireless Headphones. They deliver high-definition stereo sound and come equipped with omnidirectional bass, an advanced microphone and 85% noise cancellation capabilities. Using Bluetooth technology, these headphones can reach up to 33-feet. They also offer on-ear buttons that make answering calls and controlling music or sound very convenient.
With an adjustable headband and a fold-and-go design, these are convenient for anyone, anywhere. Enjoy over 10 hours of playback time on a single charge.
These headphones make a unique statement for your company, with a jagged edged imprint area. Choose our full-color imprint process, and customize each ear piece, or choose just one. With a high quality gift like this, employees will be delighted and excited to showcase your company’s brand.
With travel restrictions the way they are, outdoor vacations that include remote activities like camping and hiking are becoming much more popular. Help your employees plan their perfect trip by giving them a branded bag this holiday season. From cooler bags to hiking packs - there’s a lot of different options to choose from. So here are some of the top bags to consider:
This convertible duffel/cooler bag is a spacious cooler designed for the heaviest loads. It’s made of 600 denier polyester and features a fully insulated, waterproof main compartment that holds 12 cans plus ice. Plus, it has two large zippered front pockets for extra storage, two zippered end pockets for smaller items, and a removable cooler lining that allows for easier cleaning or added storage space. It can be carried two different ways, with its padded handle wrap or adjustable shoulder strap.
With 16 different colors to choose from and a one-color or deboss imprint option, you can bet your employees won’t have a cooler bag anything like this one.
Better: Igloo Backpack Cooler
Go name brand, with the Juneau Backpack Cooler from Igloo. Its hybrid design gives this gift functionality beyond the traditional cooler. For picnics, trips to the beach, or even hikes, users just have to grab their insulated backpack, and they have everything they need - including lunch, cold drinks, or anything else they might need.
This cooler is large enough to fit up to 28 cans of beverages, or other cold foods and snacks. It offers a zippered main comportant with enhanced insulation and a leak resistant heat-sealed antimicrobial liner. This can be removed and be either hand washed or thrown in the dishwasher. Side mesh pockets allow for easy access to water bottles or cans on-the-go. Plus, a front, zippered pocket gives more room for storage and a clear place to embroider, print or heat transfer your logo.
Other features include a padded back panel and padded, adjustable straps for comfortable carrying, as well as a top grab handle. Plus, there’s a carabineer bottle opener conveniently attached on the cooler’s side, so your employees never have to worry about remembering their own.
Best: Tahoe Weekender Backpack
Go big and bold with this multi-functional pack as an employee gift. With 18-pockets and a full-open organizer section, this backpack is essentially a piece of luggage that can be carried on your back. Your employees won’t need to bring anything else on their trips. It also contains a waterproof bottom compartment for dirty laundry or shoes, a large stash pocket for secret or valuable items, and a padded and felt-lined sunglasses pouch. The straps are adjustable and padded with load stabilizers and a memory foam back panel, which provides comfort no matter how large the load.
The backpack comes in black with a full-color imprint option or a laser engraved option on a leather front patch.
The Time to Give is Now
Employees have overcome a lot to get to this point in the year, and now is your time to show them you appreciate all their hard work. Though budgets may be tight, it’s more important than ever before that employee appreciation doesn’t get ignored. Increase your productivity as a company and your reputation as an employer by giving the perfect corporate employee gifts this holiday.
Recognizing the challenge behind such a task, our team is committed to making your holiday gift-giving easier. From finding the perfect product to shipping it right to your employee’s doors, we are here to make your lives easier and your employees happier.