Are you a current college student looking for real work experience before graduation?
We have opportunities for ambitious students who want to invest their time in learning the ins and outs of our industry, our company, and are motivated to grow in their career. Our interns do real work in a hands-on environment and contribute to the activation of some of the world's most recognized brands. Many of our interns join our team, achieve success, and advance in their careers as recognized leaders.
This is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an award-winning and rapidly growing marketing agency.
In this role, you will invest time learning the ins and outs of the 25 billion dollar promotional products industry in an agency setting. You will be responsible for researching and sourcing promotional products and creating presentations for Account Managers. You will help identify products/trends, new opportunities to update our eCommerce website collections.
- Work with and assist Account Executives in sourcing promotional products.
- Work directly with our suppliers.
- Build client presentations on our online platform.
- Conduct research into industry trends and new products.
- Manage products in our ecommerce platform.
- Chat online with website visitors who are interested in learning more about our products and services.
- A 3.0 GPA and above.
- Availability to work for a minimum of 15 hours a week at South Burlington location.
- Excellent communication skills, outstanding writing skills, and superb listening skills.
- Proficiency in web-based applications.
- The ability to deal with objections and feedback.
- Versatile and agile in managing your time in a quickly evolving environment.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Tenacious ability to meet deadlines and meet commitments.
- Excitement about promotional products and brand activation.
- A fast learner, self-starter, a can-doer, a go-getter.
- Self-motivated, process-driven, ready to take action, use good judgment, and willingness to help others.
- Motivated to grow as a person and professional.
- A positive attitude in all they do.
What’s in it for you?
- Work alongside recognized leaders who are passionate to help you learn, grow, and succeed.
- Learn how promotional products contribute to an overall marketing strategy.
- Experience the ins and outs of how a creative agency operates.
- Join a remarkable culture of inspiring and motivated marketing professionals.
- Help activate some of the world’s most recognized brands.
- Get in on the ground floor of a rapidly expanding agency to start your career.