DMG is a growing digital marketing and brand activation agency. Our purpose is to help organizations learn, grow, and succeed by supporting sales teams with marketing that works. We’re seeking a passionate, motivated digital marketer to join our team of Inbound Marketing team.
You’re a creative thinker. A digital marketer. A communicator. You have passion for the digital marketing landscape and know how to get stuff done. You thoroughly enjoy working with people and love developing relationships. You want to become part of a dynamic team, inspiring work culture, and a remarkable group of people that make a difference every day.
As an Inbound Marketing Consultant you are your clients’ first and strongest connection to Delta Marketing Group. You play a key role in not only communicating, coordinating, and consulting with your clients, but overseeing all of the marketing activities required to help those clients meet their goals. You are responsible for creating your clients’ marketing strategies and executing all of the tactics needed to deliver results (with support from our awesome team). You are responsible for planning and completing activities that include blogging, social media, marketing, SEO and marketing automation while leading client communication and education. You’ll also be responsible for analyzing each client’s analytics, creating reports, and recommending future strategies and tactics.
At the end of the day, your clients see you as their marketing expert helping them reach their goals. You bring valuable knowledge and insight to not only your customers, but to the DMG team. You have a seat at the table here. Your ideas are listened to and valued, and you have the opportunity to contribute to the growth of our agency. To be successful in this role, you need to have the desire to constantly learn, and a fire to Get Stuff Done.
- Act as the primary point of contact for a select group of clients, managing all communication and education.
- Work with a marketing strategist to assist in the development of strategic marketing plans that meets the clients' goals.
- Become the in-house expert of your clients’ businesses and industries.
- Manage your clients’ marketing plans to meet schedules, scope and performance goals.
- Perform digital marketing services that may include blogging, social media marketing, search engine optimization, ebook/white paper/video content creation, website updates, email marketing, paid advertising management, and others to hit client’s goals for traffic, leads, and sales.
- Develop monthly performance reports using analytics to highlight progress towards goals, opportunities and recommendations for future initiatives.
- Track and report on key account metrics. Create client performance reports to highlight progress towards goals, areas of improvement and recommendations for future initiatives.
- Work closely with U/X designers and web developers to ensure your clients' messaging is delivered in consistently innovative and engaging ways.
- Provide support to smaller client engagements including special projects like website updates or copywriting.
- Retain clients by developing strong relationships, delivering remarkable service, and proving ROI.
- Manage contract renewals, and increase the sales of all managed accounts over time.
- 3+ years of marketing experience, creating and executing digital marketing campaigns
- A strong writing portfolio
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Align with DMG’s core values.
- Ability to think strategically and solve problems
- Ability to research and synthesize customer data, industry trends, and marketing best practices into a cohesive and effective marketing strategy
- Proven client communication and relationship-building experience
- Demonstrated ability to produce high-quality, in-depth writing (writing samples will be required)
- Working knowledge of all social media platforms
- Working knowledge of WordPress/HTML
- Working knowledge of email marketing best practices
- Strong understanding of search engine optimization
- Experience with HubSpot preferred