Delta Marketing Group is a growing agency on the forefront of the inbound marketing landscape. We’re looking for a passionate marketer to take our marketing services team to the next level by delivering remarkable results for our clients. You will be responsible for strategizing, coordinating and executing your clients’ inbound marketing plans in order to meet performance goals. You’ll work as part of a team to deliver strategic marketing plans and execute appropriate tactics (content writing, SEO, social media, website design, etc.) for a select group of clients.
- Strategize, coordinate and execute your clients’ inbound marketing plans in order to meet performance goals.
- Create marketing deliverables for your clients according to a defined marketing plan, which include writing blog posts and eBooks; developing email and social media campaigns; performing SEO audits; and other tactics as needed.
- Lead client website design and development in the context of inbound marketing. Wireframe website page layouts, plan conversion paths, complete SEO and on-page optimization, contribute to creative direction.
- Act as main point of contact for clients. Manage client expectations through proactive communication and control of scope.
- Become the in-house expert of your clients’ businesses and industries.
- Stay informed about inbound marketing developments and be able to utilize these developments to your clients’ benefit.
- Work with our awesome designers, developers, copywriters, photographers and other specialists to get projects done on time and on budget.
- Track and report on key account metrics. Create client performance reports to highlight progress towards goals, areas of improvement and recommendations for future initiatives.
- Retain clients by building strong relationships, delivering remarkable service and results, and managing contract renewal at the end of the engagement.
You need to have
- A passion for inbound marketing and be Inbound Certified through HubSpot.
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience in an agency or in-house marketing department.
- Demonstrated ability for high-quality, in-depth writing (writing samples will be required).
- Demonstrated ability for social media management and writing for social campaigns.
- Basic web design, user experience, and front-end development skills (HTML).
- Experience with a Content Management System (CMS). Experience with marketing automation platforms is a plus.
- Tenacious ability to hit deadlines and meet commitments in a fast-paced environment that is constantly changing.
- Experience in a client-facing role.
- Process-focused, with the ability to manage multiple complex projects at once.
You want to
- Make a difference every day.
- Be part of an inspiring work culture.
- Grow as a marketing professional.