This is a remote position. Only candidates in North America will be considered.
Delta Marketing Group is looking for a freelance, part-time copywriter with experience writing results-driven copy about managed IT services, cloud computing, and business technology.
Delta Marketing Group’s purpose is to help organizations learn, grow and succeed by implementing sales and marketing that really work. As part of our commitment to delivering the most innovative, effective marketing strategies possible for our clients, we have invested in finding the right people to help us create remarkable content.
As a freelance copywriter partnering with Delta Marketing Group, you’ll work closely with the Content Manager to plan and produce blog articles and long-form content for specific managed marketing clients. Adhering to a content calendar and content briefs, you will write and edit copy designed specifically to attract qualified website visitors.
- Create high-quality, compelling copy in the form of blog posts, pillar pages, and eBooks for Delta Marketing Group’s larger managed marketing clients.
- Attend or synthesize interviews with clients and subject matter experts.
- Conduct your own content research using reputable, trusted sources.
- Keep in connected communication with the Content Manager. Occasionally attend strategy calls or check-in calls.
- Proven experience executing and/or professionally writing about: managed IT services; business technology; business IT security; and cloud computing. Experience with electronic content management, document workflows, or MFPs is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to meet strict deadlines and manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- The ability to independently research topics and include references and citations.
- Knowledge of SEO and best practices for writing for the web.
- A meticulous approach to grammar, spelling, blog structure, and providing the highest-quality, cleanest, most concise copy possible.
How to Apply
- Fill out the form below and attach a resume and cover letter.
- Include links to relevant (IT-specific) writing samples and/or your portfolio in your cover letter.