You love creating video content. You’re creative. You have an interest in web & new media. You’re someone who likes to be on either side of a still or video camera. You want to become part of a dynamic team, inspiring work culture, with a remarkable group of people that make a difference every day.
If this sounds like you... we should chat.
Delta Marketing Group is a growing agency on the forefront of the digital marketing landscape. We are seeking a Digital Media Intern that is capable of filming and editing 30-second to 3-minute long videos for websites and social media marketing. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, super creative and a lover of video content.
As a difital media intern, you will be responsible for editing and creating compelling and communicative videos that promote our business and our clients' businesses. We want you to help us speak to our audience through video. That means we’d like you to produce and edit educational how-to videos for a diverse range of clients. There will be huge room to grow in this position, and we’re looking for someone who’s able to be flexible and open to some editorial responsibilities.
- Produce, shoot and edit original Delta Marketing video content, including promotional products reviews,"how-to" videos, product demos, tutorials etc.,
- Shoot and edit client video content and record audio in both studio and on-location settings, for client social media and websites.
- Currently pursuing a degree or coursework in one or more of the following: film/video production, broadcasting, or multimedia.
- An understanding of the fundamentals of camera, audio, and lighting operations; including composition, exposure, and the ingestion of media to prep for editing. Sony a7 knowledge preferred but not required.
- Knowledge in video editing software like Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, or Final Cut Pro.
- An overall understanding of the Adobe Creative Cloud, primarily focused on Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects. Converting digital video to various formats for different platforms.
- Ability to work as a team player and demonstrate adaptability
- Strong writing skills
- Able to commit to a minimum of 10-12 weeks.
- U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Residence status
Preferred, but not required (bonus points!):
- Experience working in an agency setting.
- We’d love it if you were familiar with the promotional products industry.