The Marketing Specialist will be the primary contact for a select group of B2B clients and is responsible for identifying the client's business objectives and challenges, providing recommendations, and managing initiatives to meet those goals and objectives.
The Marketing Specialist closely interacts with their client portfolio, joining client calls and regularly communicating with clients. Marketing Specialists follow directions from their Strategists to determine the strategic goals for the account and collaborate with a cross-functional team of digital marketing professionals specializing in content development, marketing automation, design, development, paid media, and strategy to execute the client's marketing strategy.
The Marketing Specialist is the project driver—ensuring that project timelines and milestones are met, and are regularly communicated to clients. As the client's go-to resource at Delta Marketing, your strong focus on outstanding client management skills will enable you to provide a successful client experience and substantial value in leading your clients' digital and marketing programs.
In this role, you will:
- Serve as the main point of contact for a portfolio of B2B clients.
- Act as the day-to-day point of contact with clients through Teamwork, email and adhoc calls where needed.
- Identify the client's business objectives and challenges, and provide recommendations based on marketing analytics to address critical business and client goals.
- Collaborate with Strategists to create a marketing strategy for your clients, and collaborate with copywriters, specialists, designers, dev, etc., to deliver on that strategy.
- Regularly meet with client SMEs and collaborate with Delta's creative team to ensure client content needs are met.
- Manage your client's marketing sprints, create project schedules, coordinate deliverables, and facilitate resources.
- Monitor the success of marketing campaigns and report progress to the Strategist.
- Prepare monthly reports, Quarterly Business Reviews and collaborate with Strategists to review client performance data.
- Support the discovery and onboarding of new clients, including the Strategic Marketing Plan development.
- Regularly perform HubSpot portal audits to identify areas of opportunity.
- Develop and retain lasting relationships with clients to ensure ongoing service by delivering remarkable service and proving ROI.
- Stay informed about inbound marketing industry developments and be able to utilize these developments to your client's benefit.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience building comprehensive digital marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to lead project management for multiple clients while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven relationship-building skills and client communication experience.
- Strong work ethic with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Strong understanding of all social media platforms.
- Strong working knowledge of search engine optimization.
- Working knowledge of email marketing best practices.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office or Google Sheets.
- Experience working remotely in similar roles is strongly preferred.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales, or a relevant field.
- Strong understanding and hands-on ability to utilize HubSpot’s Marketing
- Hub (experience in other areas of HubSpot a plus).
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000 based on experience.
Location: This is a Burlington, Vermont-based position in an onsite or hybrid capacity. Remote can be considered, but onsite/hybrid is preferred for building close relationships with your peers.
Benefits and Perks:
- Health insurance with company contribution.
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Safe Harbor Contribution.
- Participation in the Annual Profit Share Bonus.
- Paid vacation.
- Paid time off and paid national holidays.
- Annual leadership conference.
- The flexibility of working remotely.
- Complete technology package.
- Opportunity for career growth.
About Delta Marketing Group
Delta Marketing is a revenue performance partner for B2B companies and HubSpot certified agency. We're a driven organization pushing the digital marketing and sales space forward. For over forty years, we’ve activated thousands of brands and accelerated growth for some of the world's most recognized companies.