Delta Marketing Group is a fast-growing and award-winning marketing agency.
We have opportunities for ambitious professionals who want to invest their time in learning the ins and outs of our industry, our company, and are motivated to grow in their career.
In this role, you will provide sales support for assigned Account Executives to help them grow sales within their book of business as well as work with new leads and prospects. The Account Executive will give structured guidance so you can provide a high level of customer service and accuracy to customers throughout the life cycle of an order from quoting to project closing.
You will learn how to source promotional products, process new orders, provide clients with products and order information over email, phone, and chat to complete the order process, ensuring clients' products are delivered on time.
Work alongside recognized leaders who are passionate to help you learn, grow, and succeed.
In this role you will:
- Work with assigned Account Executives sourcing promotional products.
- Build client presentations, sales orders, and purchase orders.
- Provide clients with product and order information via email and phone.
- Handle customer service requests from new sales leads and clients.
- Follow-up with new and existing clients.
- Manage artwork and virtual sample requests through suppliers and internal creative staff.
- Communicate with the production team to ensure client orders are delivered on time.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines.
A good candidate will have:
- A BA/BS degree or background in Communications, Business Marketing, PR.
- Amazing communication skills, outstanding writing skills, and superb listening skills.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Have an innate, curious drive to solve problems.
- Tenacious ability to hit deadlines and meet commitments.
- Versatile and agile in managing your time in a quickly evolving environment.
- Proficiency in web-based applications.
- The ability to research products and translate them into client presentations and orders.
- Excitement about promotional products and brand activation.
- A fast learner, self-starter, a can-doer, a go-getter.
- Self-motivated, process-driven, ready to take action, use good judgment, and willingness to help others.
- Motivated to grow as a person and professional.
- A positive attitude in all they do.
What’s in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a rapidly expanding marketing agency.
- Opportunity to advance in your career.
- Learn through hands-on training, education, and experience.
- Work alongside recognized leaders who are passionate to help you learn, grow, and succeed.
- Join a remarkable culture of inspiring and motivated marketing professionals.
- Help activate some of the world’s most recognized brands.