Delta Marketing Group is a fast-growing and award-winning brand activation agency. We help organizations grow through strategy-driven digital marketing, growth-focused websites, and remarkable promotional items.
For over 35 years, we’ve helped thousands of organizations and activated some of the world’s most recognized brands. Our approach to marketing emphasizes strategy over tactics to drive results. Our purpose is to help organizations learn, grow and succeed by activating brands with marketing that works, and we fulfill that mission by holding true to our core values—Think Big, Never Settle, and Make a Difference.
We have opportunities for a motivated, ambitious customer service professional who wants to invest their time in learning the ins and outs of our industry, our company, and have the opportunity to grow in their career.
This is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly expanding marketing agency.
In this role, you will provide sales support for assigned Account Managers to help them grow sales within their book of business as well as work with new leads and prospects. The Account Manager will give structured guidance so you can provide a high level of service and accuracy to customers throughout the life cycle of an order from quoting to project closing.
You will learn how to source promotional products, process new orders, provide clients with products and order information over email, phone, and chat to complete the order process ensuring clients products are delivered on time.
You will work with a small group of individuals with complementary skills with a shared purpose of providing clients with custom-branded solutions. Our structure fosters a shared sense of awareness and responsibility – to each other, the team, the product, the client and the deadlines.
- Work with assigned Account Managers sourcing promotional products.
- Build client presentations, sales orders, and purchase orders.
- Provide clients with product and order information via email and phone.
- Handle customer service requests from new sales leads and clients.
- Follow-up with new and existing clients.
Manage artwork and virtual sample requests through suppliers and internal creative staff.
- Communicate with the production team to ensure client orders are delivered on time.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines.
- B.A./B.S. degree.
- A conversationalist with amazing communication skills.
- Personable, determined, and driven for the client.
- Passionate about branded product marketing and sales.
- Eagerness to research and learn about the latest promotional product trends.
- A fast learner, self-starter, a can-doer, a go-getter.
- Self-motivated, process-driven, ready to take action, use good judgment, and willingness to help others.
- A positive attitude in all they do.
- Attention to detail and accuracy to produce consistently error-free work.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial office environment.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to solve problems and make decisions.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable talking with clients over the phone.
- Tenacious ability to hit deadlines and meet commitments.
- Versatile and flexible in managing your time and schedule in a quickly evolving environment.
- Experience GSuite, MS Office, and comfortable managing your day with multiple cloud-based technology platforms.
What's in it for you:
- Get in on the ground floor of a rapidly expanding marketing agency.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Work alongside recognized leaders who are passionate to learn, grow and succeed.
- Help activate some of the world’s most recognized brands.
- Learn and grow through industry conferences, education, and training.
- Engage and unwind with your team. Family-style Friday breakfasts, team outings, and community volunteering are the norm around here.