Delta Marketing Group is a fast-growing and award-winning brand activation agency. We help organizations grow through strategy-driven digital marketing, growth-focused websites, and remarkable promotional items.
For over 35 years, we’ve activated thousands of the most recognized brands. Our approach to marketing emphasizes strategy over tactics to drive results. Our purpose is to enable organizations to succeed by supporting them with strategic marketing that works, and we fulfill that mission by holding true to our core values—Think Big, Never Settle, and Make a Difference.
We have an opportunity for a motivated, ambitious administrative professional who wants to learn the ins and outs of our industry and our company, and become part of an inspiring work culture.
This is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly expanding marketing agency.
The Office Manager is responsible for managing the promotional product, logo apparel, and print production schedule, handling orders from production all the way through invoicing the client. Daily, you support account managers and outside suppliers simultaneously to ensure tasks and projects are delivered on time.
You love to make things work efficiently and have the ability to quickly navigate evolving employee needs. This hire thrives in a fast-paced environment, has a genuine passion for a job well done, and consistently drives all initiatives with immaculate attention to detail. In addition to internal support, they will be external-facing, managing vendor relationships, events, and overseeing facilities maintenance projects/sourcing.
In this role, you will:
- Manage an active and time-sensitive production schedule with vendors; review daily work schedules to maintain the day-to-day status of jobs in progress, ensuring jobs are delivered on time.
- Communicate regularly with Account Coordinators/Account Managers about the jobs in progress.
- Process supplier bills and issue client invoices to balance customer satisfaction and company profitability.
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands.
- Maintain the office environment by organizing files and ordering supplies. Order and manage supplies, maintain kitchen and meeting spaces, assist with scheduling and meeting prep.
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events.
- Manage promotional products inventory and reorder.
A good candidate will have:
- BA/BS degree.
- 3+ years of experience working in a professional office environment.
- Experience GSuite, MS Office, and comfortable managing your day with multiple cloud based technology platforms. We are paperless.
- Attention to detail and accuracy to produce consistently error-free work.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to solve problems and make decisions.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable talking with vendors over the phone.
- Tenacious ability to hit deadlines and meet commitments.
- Versatility and flexibility in managing your time and schedule in a quickly evolving environment.
More about you...
- You are a fast learner.
- You are a self-starter, a can-doer.
- You are comfortable and proficient using multiple cloud-based software platforms.
- Be self-motivated, go-getter, can-doer, process driven, ready to take action, use good judgment, willingness to help others.
- A positive attitude in all they do.