Burlington Vermont based position.
Delta Marketing Group is a fast-growing and award-winning marketing agency.
If you are a driven writer and storyteller who wants a seat at the table with a team of highly skilled marketers, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
In this role, you will be responsible for writing high-quality content for our clients and Delta Marketing Group, from blog posts, websites, emails, eBooks to social media posts, white papers, and more. Our clients are diverse so you must possess the ability to brainstorm and develop written concepts within the confines of pre-established marketing strategies across a wide range of industries.
In order to handle the fast-paced work environment, you should be extremely organized and capable of moving easily between client voices. The ability and desire to work closely with other writers and creative team members is a must.
In this role, you will:
- Research and create content based on client goals and strategies to create awareness, generate demand, and drive leads.
- Write high-quality content in the form of blogs, eBooks, pillar pages, case studies, emails, and more.
- Understand the target audiences and personas to craft your messaging accordingly.
- Own implementation for SEO-informed content.
- Edit writing from freelancers and client copy for style, grammar, and voice.
- Deliver quality work on-target and on-time.
- Manage your tasks and collaborate with the team through our project management system.
- Write five to six hours per day.
A good candidate will have:
- A BA/BS degree or background in journalism, English, or similar field.
- Excellent writing, journalism, and storytelling skills (must have demonstrated writing abilities beyond fiction).
- The ability to research topics and industries and translate client goals into compelling content.
- Experience writing web copy for a variety of clients and industries.
- A meticulous approach to grammar, spelling, blog structure, and providing the highest quality, most concise copy possible.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong business writing skills, including the ability to quickly change tone/voice between projects.
- Tenacious ability to hit deadlines and meet commitments.
- Be versatile and flexible in managing your time and schedule in a quickly evolving environment.
- Proficiency in web-based applications.
- Interest in an understanding of SEO best practices.
- Motivated to grow as a person and professional.
- Eager to continually learn and practice Inbound Methodologies.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Inbound certified from the HubSpot academy.
What’s in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a rapidly expanding agency.
- Learn an inbound-focused, conversational approach to writing for marketing.
- Work alongside recognized leaders who are passionate to help you learn, grow, and succeed.
- Option to grow into a Marketing Strategist role.
- Join a remarkable culture of inspiring and motivated marketing professionals.
- Help activate some of the world’s most recognized brands.