Delta Marketing Group is looking for a freelance, part-time hybrid videographer/editor in the Burlington, Vermont area. This role has potential to grow into a full-time role or share space in our studio.
You'll be responsible for shooting, directing and editing video projects designed for corporate and digital marketing to completion. In addition to being a skilled videographer and editor, the ideal candidate has a strong sense of short-form storytelling, with proven ability to create social media impact. You should be able to bring sight and sound together to tell a cohesive story.
Delta Marketing Group’s purpose is to help organizations learn, grow and succeed by implementing sales and marketing that really work. As part of our commitment to delivering the most innovative, effective sales and marketing strategies possible for our clients, we have invested in the right resources and infrastructure for creating remarkable video content.
Our new in-house video studio is a versatile space stocked with the gear you need to create dynamic video content. As our freelance video/editing partner, you’ll have access to our agency-owned equipment with the possibility of sharing our space for your own personal projects.
- Direct, shoot, and edit a wide range of online video marketing content across multiple platforms, from interviews and corporate content to short-form storytelling videos.
- Transport, set up, and operate equipment independently.
- Take specific direction to grasp production team’s needs and specifications.
- Interpret and/or create shot lists.
- Read and comprehend creative briefs and execute those decisions during production.
- Go through raw footage and assemble rough and final edits.
- Input music, dialogues, graphics, and effects.
- Communicate with the client services team about projects.
- Continuously research and implement new editing technologies and industry best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Proven work experience as a video editor and videographer in a corporate or agency environment for 2 years or more.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop.
- Demonstrated video editing ability with a strong portfolio.
- Thorough knowledge of Mac operating systems.
- Proven ability to work under pressure, meet strict deadlines, and manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills.
- BS degree in film studies, cinematography or related field.
You want to:
- Make a difference every day.
- Be part of an inspiring work culture.
- Grow as a professional.
How to apply:
- Send resume and cover letter
- Include a link to your portfolio or experience reel