Delta Marketing Group is a fast-growing and award-winning brand activation agency. We help organizations grow through strategy-driven digital marketing, growth-focused websites, and remarkable promotional items.
For over 35 years, we've activated thousands of the most recognized brands. Our approach to marketing emphasizes strategy over tactics to drive results. Our purpose is to enable organizations to succeed by supporting them with strategic marketing that works, and we fulfill that mission by holding to our core values—Think Big, Never Settle, and Make a Difference.
If you are a skilled digital marketer, have a passion for driving results and delighting clients, and want a seat at the table with a team of strategic marketing consultants, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you start your career by supporting Account Managers with strategic marketing tactics, organizing marketing assets, analyzing performance metrics, and evaluating priorities for client marketing campaigns and objectives.
After finding proficiency within these tasks throughout an introductory three month period, you will move on to be THE marketer for our agency. You will be responsible for driving traffic to our website, converting traffic into leads, and helping the sales team nurture those leads into customers.
You are responsible for creating our internal marketing strategies and executing all of the tactics needed to deliver data-driven results. You are responsible for planning and completing activities that include blogging, social media, SEO, website optimization, and marketing automation. You are responsible for driving traffic to our websites, converting traffic into leads, analyzing data creating reports, and recommending future strategies and tactics.
Your success is measured by the qualified leads you are able to bring in to both sides of the agency (promotional products and digital marketing) and your ability to grow our reach and audience. What will help you get there? Strategy, competitiveness, drive, and a passion for constant improvement.
- Work with marketing strategists to streamline, improve, and report on a select portfolio of client accounts.
- Become an expert user of the HubSpot Marketing platform for marketing, analytics, and reporting.
- Work with a marketing strategist to assist in the development of strategic marketing plans that meets our agency’s growth goals.
- Become an expert on the promotions and inbound marketing industries.
- Manage your marketing plans to meet schedules, scope, and performance goals.
- Perform digital marketing services that include blogging, social media marketing, search engine optimization, ebook/white paper/video content creation, website updates, email marketing, paid advertising, and others to hit goals for traffic, leads, and sales.
- Develop and manage a robust content calendar, including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, video, infographics, etc. that attracts qualified prospects to our website.
- Promote our content to our identified personas to activate our content and drive awareness of our brand.
- Work closely with graphic designers and web developers to ensure our message is delivered in an innovative, consistent, and engaging ways.
- Develop monthly performance reports using analytics to highlight progress towards goals, opportunities, and recommendations for future initiatives.
- B.A./B.S. Degree
- 1.5+ years of experience creating and executing digital marketing campaigns
- A strong writing portfolio
- Inbound Certification from HubSpot Academy
- Passionate about results-driven marketing
- Align with DMG’s core values
- Be self-motivated, go-getter, can-doer, process-driven, ready to take action, use good judgment, willingness to help others.
- A positive attitude in all they do.
- Ability to think strategically and solve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to produce high-quality, in-depth writing (writing samples will be required).
- Ability to research and synthesize data, industry trends, and marketing best practices into a cohesive and effective marketing strategy (data analysis certification a plus).
- Working knowledge of all social media platforms.
- Working knowledge of email marketing best practices.
- Strong understanding of search engine optimization.
- Experience with HubSpot preferred.