Delta Marketing Group is a fast-growing and award-winning marketing agency headquartered in Burlington, Vermont. Our purpose is to enable organizations to learn, grow and succeed by supporting them with growth-focused marketing strategies that increase traffic and leads to enable sales teams for better practices, and better business. Simply put, we activate brands with marketing that works.
Delta Marketing Group hires the best people who are passionate about generating growth.
Do you want to finesse your marketing skills with a small yet diverse portfolio of accounts? Do you enjoy solving the challenge of constructing marketing strategies for your clients?
If you are a skilled digital marketer, have a passion for driving results and delighting clients, and want a seat at the table with a team of strategic marketing consultants, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
As a Digital Marketing Consultant, you are the primary point of contact for your clients and their marketing strategy. You work closely with the rest of the digital marketing team to translate strategy and tactics into campaigns that return positive results. You’ll gain valuable experience in delivering marketing that works, which can lead to a role as a Senior Consultant over time.
You are responsible for executing all of the tactics needed to deliver results, like content promotion, social media, inbound marketing, search engine optimization, website optimization, and marketing automation. You’ll also be responsible for analyzing each client’s analytics, creating reports, and recommending future strategies and tactics based on your findings.
At the end of the day, your clients see you as their marketing expert helping them reach their goals. You bring valuable knowledge and insight to not only your customers but to the DMG team. You have a seat at the table here. Your ideas are listened to and valued, and you have the opportunity to contribute to the growth of our agency. To be successful in this role, you need to be competitive to be better and do better for your clients and for the agency.
- Manage all communication, campaign timelines, project management, and education for a portfolio of 5-7 accounts.
- Work with a Strategist to assist in the development of long-term strategic marketing plans and create SMART goals that align with each client’s business goals.
- Become the in-house expert of each client’s business and industry.
- Create monthly analytic reports to show opportunities, trends, and successes for each client.
- Stay on top of inbound marketing trends and industry advancements.
- Perform digital marketing services that may include content marketing, social media marketing, search engine optimization, website updates, email marketing, paid advertising management, and others to hit client’s goals for traffic, leads, and sales.
- Consult and help your clients manage their CRM/database effectively.
- Work closely with U/X designers and web developers to ensure your clients' messaging is delivered consistently in engaging ways.
- Retain clients by developing strong relationships, delivering remarkable service, and proving ROI.
- 1-3 years of marketing experience, with experience creating and executing digital marketing campaigns.
- B.A. or B.S. degree.
- Ability to research and synthesize customer data, industry trends, and marketing best practices into a cohesive and effective marketing strategy.
- Passion for marketing, strong understanding of inbound marketing a plus.
- Ability to think strategically and solve problems sustainably.
- Direct and open communication style.
- Ability to meet deadlines and communicate through obstacles.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms.
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices.
- Experience with HubSpot preferred.
- Experience with social ads, Google Ads, or other digital advertising platforms a plus.
- Align with the DMG Core Values.
What’s in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a rapidly expanding marketing agency.
- Learn through hands-on training, education, and experience.
- Work alongside recognized leaders who are passionate to help you learn, grow, and succeed.
- Option to grow into a Marketing Strategist role.
- Grow your career professionally and financially, and love what you do.
- Join a remarkable culture of inspiring and motivated marketing professionals.
- Help activate some of the world’s most recognized brands.