Burlington Vermont based position.
Delta Marketing Group is a fast-growing and award-winning marketing agency.
If you are a skilled digital marketer that is passionate about driving results and generating growth for our clients, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Do you want to grow your digital marketing skills and have the opportunity for career growth? Do you have experience with inbound marketing and are ready to advance to the next level? You should consider becoming one of our Digital Marketing Consultants.
As a Digital Marketing Consultant, you are the primary point of contact for your clients, managing all initiatives required to help those clients meet their goals and objectives.
You’ll play a lead role in executing your clients inbound and content marketing that includes blogging, social media, marketing, SEO, and marketing automation while leading client communication and education. You’ll be responsible for analyzing your client’s marketing analytics, creating reports, and recommending future strategies and tactics. You work closely with the rest of the digital marketing team to translate strategy and tactics into campaigns that return results.
At the end of the day, your clients see you as their trusted consultant, marketing expert, helping them reach their goals.
You’ll have a seat at the table where your ideas are valued, and you have the opportunity to contribute to the growth of our agency. Your results are what generate renewal business and increased trust and responsibility with our clients, so you get to participate in our profit-sharing program.
- Manage all communication, campaign timelines, project management, and education for a portfolio of 6-7 accounts.
- Become the in-house expert in each of your client’s business and industry.
- Deploy best practices to execute required digital marketing services that may include blogging, social media marketing, search engine optimization, ebook/white paper/video content creation, website updates, email marketing, paid advertising management, and others to achieve Client’s benchmarks for traffic, leads, qualified leads, and sales.
- Based on the analysis of the Client's marketing initiatives, develop a strategic marketing plan designed to meet the Clients' goals.
- Execute your Clients’ digital marketing plans proactively in order to meet schedules, performance, and budget goals.
- Create monthly analytic reports to show opportunities, trends, and successes for each client.
- Stay on top of inbound marketing trends and industry advancements.
- Retain clients by developing strong relationships, delivering remarkable service, and proving ROI.
- Contribute to Delta Marketing’s blog and social media presence.
- 1-3 years of marketing experience, with experience creating and executing digital marketing campaigns.
- Passion for the Internet and marketing with a strong understanding of inbound marketing.
- Proven relationship-building skills and client communication experience.
- Ability to research and synthesize customer data, into marketing strategies.
- Excellent writing skills and a strong understanding of how to write SEO-friendly content.
- Ability to meet deadlines and communicate through obstacles.
- Strong understanding of all social media platforms.
- Working knowledge of email marketing best practices.
- Desire to learn on your own and keep up with inbound marketing and Internet marketing developments and best practices.
- Motivated to grow as a person and sales professional.
- Align with the DMG Core Values.
- A positive attitude in all they do.
What’s in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a rapidly expanding agency.
- Work alongside recognized leaders who are passionate to help you learn, grow, and succeed.
- Grow personally and professionally with the opportunity for significant career growth.
- Join a remarkable culture of inspiring and motivated marketing and sales professionals.
- Help activate some of the world’s most recognized brands.