Delta Marketing Group is a fast-growing and award-winning marketing agency.
Do you want to finesse your marketing skills with a small yet diverse portfolio of accounts? Do you enjoy solving the challenge of constructing marketing strategies for your clients?
If you are driven to become a skilled digital marketer, have a passion for driving results and delighting clients, and want a seat at the table with a team of strategic marketing consultants, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Delta Marketing Group hires the best people who are passionate about generating growth.
As a Digital Marketing Associate, you are the primary point of contact for your clients. You work alongside Consultants to provide high-quality client relationships. You work closely with the rest of the digital marketing team to translate strategy and tactics into campaigns that return positive results. You’ll gain valuable experience in delivering marketing that works, which can lead to a role as a Consultant over time.
You are responsible for executing all of the tactics needed to deliver results, like content promotion, social media, inbound marketing, search engine optimization, website optimization, and marketing automation. You’ll work alongside Consultants and a Strategist to learn how to analyze each client’s analytics, create reports, and recommend future strategies and tactics based on your findings.
At the end of the day, your clients see you as their marketing expert, helping them reach their goals. You bring valuable knowledge and insight to not only your customers but to the DMG team. You have a seat at the table here. Your ideas are listened to and valued, and you have the opportunity to contribute to the growth of our agency. To be successful in this role, you need to be competitive to be better and do better for your clients and for the agency.
- Manage all communication, campaign timelines, project management, and education for a portfolio of 3-5 accounts.
- Work with a Strategist to assist in the development of long-term strategic marketing plans and create SMART goals that align with each client’s business goals.
- Create monthly analytic reports to show opportunities, trends, and successes for each client.
- Perform digital marketing services that may include content marketing, social media marketing, search engine optimization, website updates, email marketing, paid advertising management, and others to hit client’s goals for traffic, leads, and sales.
- Help your clients manage their HubSpot CRM/database effectively.
- Work closely with U/X designers and web developers to ensure your clients' messaging is delivered consistently in engaging ways.
- Stay on top of inbound marketing trends and industry advancements.
- Retain clients by developing strong relationships, delivering remarkable service, and proving ROI.
A good candidate will have:
- A BA/BS degree or background in Communications, Business Marketing, PR
- HubSpot Inbound certification(HubSpot Academy)
Passion for digital marketing, strong understanding of inbound marketing.
- Marketing experience, with experience creating and executing digital marketing campaigns, preferably 6 months or more.
- Excellent business writing skills, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to think strategically and solve problems sustainably.
- Tenacious ability to hit deadlines and meet commitments.
- Versatile and agile in managing your time in a quickly evolving environment.
- Proficiency in web-based applications.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms.
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices.
- A fast learner, self-starter, a can-doer, a go-getter.
- Self-motivated, process-driven, ready to take action, use good judgment, and willingness to help others.
- Motivated to grow as a person and professional.
- A positive attitude in all they do.
What’s in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a rapidly expanding marketing agency.
- Learn through hands-on training, education, and experience.
- Work alongside recognized leaders who are passionate to help you learn, grow, and succeed.
- Gain hands-on experience with certified digital marketers.
- Grow your career as a data-driven digital marketer.
- Join a remarkable culture of inspiring and motivated marketing professionals.
- Help activate some of the world’s most recognized brands.