Delta Marketing Group is a fast-growing and award-winning brand activation agency. We help organizations grow through strategy-driven digital marketing, growth-focused websites, and remarkable promotional items.
For over 35 years, we’ve activated thousands of the most recognized brands. Our approach to marketing emphasizes strategy over tactics to drive results. Our purpose is to enable organizations to succeed by supporting them with strategic marketing that works, and we fulfill that mission by holding true to our core values—Think Big, Never Settle, and Make a Difference.
We have an opportunity for a motivated, ambitious administrative professional who wants to learn the ins and outs of our industry and our company, and become part of an inspiring work culture.
This is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly expanding marketing agency.
The Admin/Production Coordinator is responsible for managing the promotional product, logo apparel, and print production schedule, handling orders from production all the way through invoicing the client. You support account managers and outside suppliers simultaneously to ensure tasks and projects are delivered on time.
In this role, you will:
- Manage a very active and time-sensitive order flow with vendors; review daily work schedules to maintain the day-to-day status of jobs in progress, ensuring jobs are delivered on time.
- Communicate regularly with Account Coordinators/Account Managers about the jobs in progress.
- Present vendor proofs to clients for approval; manage revisions, approval documentation, and final project deliveries.
- Prepare supplier and client invoices in our accounting platform to balance customer satisfaction and company profitability.
- Prepare and manage virtual samples and spec samples as sales tools for Account Managers.
- Support our entire team with administrative tasks (answering phones, redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
- Process daily mail, overnight packages, and pack, ship, and track sample kits and client gifts.
- Maintain the office environment by organizing files and ordering supplies.
- Coordinate company meetings and events.
A good candidate will have:
- BA/BS degree.
- Experience with project management software.
- Attention to detail and accuracy to produce consistently error-free work.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to solve problems and make decisions.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable talking with vendors over the phone.
- Tenacious ability to hit deadlines and meet commitments.
- Versatility and flexibility in managing your time and schedule in a quickly evolving environment.
- Be self-motivated, go-getter, can-doer, process driven, ready to take action, use good judgment, willingness to help others.
- A positive attitude in all they do.
- Alignment with the DMG Core Values.
What's in it for you:
- Get in on the ground floor of a rapidly expanding Brand Activation agency.
- Work with a creative team who is passionate to learn, grow and succeed.
- Help activate some of the world’s most recognized brands.
- Learn and grow through industry conferences, education, and training.
- Opportunities for career growth.