Delta Marketing Group is a fast growing marketing and brand activation agency seeking passionate, experienced professionals that are ready to become part of a dynamic team and inspiring work culture. Every day we think big, never settle and believe that everyone has the opportunity to make a difference. We have opportunities for motivated individuals who want to learn, grow and succeed and can help you identify how you can fit within our organization.
In this role the Admin/Production Coordinator is responsible for managing the promotional product, logo apparel, and print production schedule, handling orders from production all the way through invoicing the client. Daily, you support account managers and outside suppliers simultaneously to ensure tasks and projects are delivered on time.
In this role, you will:
- Manage a very active and time-sensitive order flow with vendors; review daily work schedules to maintain the day-to-day status of jobs in progress, ensuring jobs are delivered on time.
- Communicate regularly with Account Coordinators/Account Managers about the jobs in progress.
- Present vendor proofs to clients for approval; manage revisions, approval documentation, and final project deliveries.
- Prepare supplier and client invoices in our accounting platform to balance customer satisfaction and company profitability.
- Prepare and manage virtual samples and spec samples as sales tools for Account Managers.
- Support our entire team with administrative tasks (answering phones, redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
- Process daily mail, overnight packages, and pack, ship, and track sample kits and client gifts.
- Maintain the office environment by organizing files and ordering supplies.
- Coordinate company meetings and events.
A good candidate will have:
- A BA/BS degree.
- 2-3 years working in a professional office.
- Attention to detail and accuracy to produce consistently error-free work.
- A highly effective problem solver from start to finish.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with Account Managers, clients, suppliers, via verbal and written communications.
- Tenacious ability to hit deadlines and meet commitments.
- Be versatile and flexible in managing your time and schedule in a quickly evolving environment.
- A willingness to learn, help out and go the additional mile.
- Seeks ways to improve, pitch in and asks for help when they need it
- Eager to learn and motivated to grow as a person and as a professional continually.
- Have a positive attitude in all they do.
- Align with the DMG Core Values
What's in it for you:
- Get in on the ground floor of a rapidly expanding Brand Activation agency.
- Work with a creative team who is passionate to learn, grow and succeed.
- Help activate some of the world’s most recognized brands.
- Learn and grow through industry conferences, education, and training.
- Gain experience with recognized industry leaders and certified digital marketers.
- Engage and unwind with your team. Family-style Friday breakfasts, team outings, and community volunteering are the norm around here.