You’re a problem solver. An organizer. A communicator. Someone who Gets Stuff Done. You want to become part of a dynamic team, inspiring work culture, with a remarkable group of people that make a difference every day.
In this role you will enjoy acting as the coordinator for promotional products, keeping a lot of projects in motion. You'll rely on your intelligence, quick thinking, and interpersonal skills as you interface with suppliers, clients and internal teams. Additionally, you will be an integral part in ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities. An excellent office coordinator is, above all, an organized and competent professional with phenomenal communication skills. You will be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed.
This is your opportunity to join a dedicated team of fast thinkers and can doers ready to make a difference.
Here’s a summary of how the Admin/Production Coordinator will spend their days:
- Manage order progress; review daily work schedules to maintain day-to-day status of jobs in progress ensuring jobs are delivered on time.
- Prepare and manage project documentation including quotes, purchase orders, schedules, estimates, proofs, change orders, status reports, etc.
- Present work to clients for approval, manage revisions, approval documentation, and final project deliveries.
- Invoice orders to balance customer satisfaction and company profitability.
- Communicate regularly with Account Managers about the jobs in progress.
- Support team with administrative tasks (answering phones, redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
- Mail processing, messenger services, and overnight packages. Pack, ship and track sample kits.
- Coordinate company meeting and events.
You Need To
- Have a passion for organization and detail oriented with accomplished multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- 2+ years experience working in a professional office.
- Thrive as a self-starter with a strong sense of account ownership and the ability to think on your feet.
- Have tenacious ability to hit deadlines and meet commitments.
- Be an enthusiastic learner with the ability to retain detailed information.
- Process-focused, with the ability to coordinate multiple projects at once.
- Be a team player who is prepared to work closely with a creative team.
- Excellent written communication, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Know Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and G Suite like a pro.
- Have a sense of urgency, enthusiastic learner, highly detailed and self motivated.
You want to
- Make a difference every day.
- Be part of an inspiring work culture.
- Grow as a professional.