Delta Marketing Group is a fast-growing and award-winning marketing agency.
We have opportunities for ambitious professionals who want to invest their time in learning the ins and outs of our industry, our company, and are motivated to grow in their career.
In this role, you begin your career supporting Account Executives with sales support to help them grow sales within their book of business as well as work with new leads and prospects. The Account Executives will give structured guidance so you can provide a high level of service and accuracy to customers throughout the life cycle of an order from quoting to project closing.
You will learn how to source promotional products, process new orders, provide clients with products and order information over email, phone, and chat to complete the order process, ensuring clients' products are delivered on time.
Over time, you'll learn the ins-and-outs of our industry, products, and processes year becoming independent in your role to becoming an Account Manager.
In this role you will:
- Work with assigned Account Executives sourcing promotional products.
- Build client presentations, sales orders, and purchase orders.
- Provide clients with product and order information via email and phone.
- Handle customer service requests from new sales leads and clients.
- Follow-up with new and existing clients.
- Manage artwork and virtual sample requests through suppliers and internal creative staff.
- Communicate with the production team to ensure client orders are delivered on time.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines.
A good candidate will have:
- A BA/BS degree or background in Communications, Business Marketing, PR.
- Excellent business writing skills, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Have an innate, curious drive to solve problems.
- Tenacious ability to hit deadlines and meet commitments.
- Versatile and agile in managing your time in a quickly evolving environment.
- Proficiency in web-based applications.
- The ability to research products and translate into client presentations and orders.
- Excitement about promotional products and brand activation.
- The ability to independently research products.
- A fast learner, self-starter, a can-doer, a go-getter.
- Self-motivated, process-driven, ready to take action, use good judgment, and willingness to help others.
- Motivated to grow as a person and professional.
- A positive attitude in all they do.
What’s in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a rapidly expanding marketing agency.
- Learn through hands-on training, education, and experience.
- Work alongside recognized leaders who are passionate to help you learn, grow, and succeed.
- Gain the experience required to be a successful Account Manager.
- Grow your career professionally and financially, and love what you do.
- Join a remarkable culture of inspiring and motivated marketing professionals.
- Help activate some of the world’s most recognized brands.