Delta Marketing Group is an award-winning marketing agency located in South Burlington Vermont. Our purpose is to enable organizations to learn, grow & succeed. We accomplish this by supporting sales teams with marketing that works, and we fulfill this mission by holding true to our core values we think big, never settle and make a difference.
We have opportunities for a motivated, ambitious entry-level sales person with an entrepreneurial spirit who wants to invest their time in learning the ins and outs of our industry, our company, and become part of an inspiring work culture.
This is the perfect opportunity for an entry-level professional who is ready to work hard and be rewarded for hard work!
In this role, you will provide sales support for Account Managers to help to grow sales within their book of business as well as work with new leads and prospects. The Account Manager will give structured guidance so you can provide a high level of service and accuracy to customers throughout the life cycle of an order from quoting to project closing.
Working as the Sales Service Specialist, you learn how to source promotional products, process new orders, provide clients with product and order information over email, phone, and chat to complete the order process ensuring clients products are delivered on time.
You will learn and use effective conversational sales techniques while applying an inbound sales approach to your daily interactions with clients and prospects.
You will work with a small group of individuals with complementary skills with a shared purpose of providing clients with custom-branded solutions. Our structure fosters a shared sense of awareness and responsibility – to each other, the team, the product, the client and the deadlines.
In this role, you will:
- Work with assigned Account Managers sourcing promotional products.
- Build client presentations, sales orders, and purchase orders.
- Provide clients with product and order information over email and phone.
- Handle customer service requests from new sales leads and clients.
- Follow-up with new and existing clients.
- Manage artwork and virtual sample requests through suppliers and internal creative staff.
- Communicate with the production team to ensure client orders are delivered on time.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines.
A good candidate will have:
- A BA/BS degree.
- Attention to detail and accuracy to produce consistently error-free work.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial office environment.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to solve problems and make decisions.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable talking with clients over the phone.
- Tenacious ability to hit deadlines and meet commitments.
- Be versatile and flexible in managing your time and schedule in a quickly evolving environment.
- Focuses on opportunities over obstacles and is flexible and adaptable.
- Competitive and committed to success for themselves, their clients, and the agency.
- Have a positive attitude in all they do.
- Align with the DMG Core Values.
What’s in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a rapidly expanding marketing agency.
- Learn an inbound and conversational approach to sales.
- Work alongside recognized leaders who are passionate to learn, grow and succeed.
- Help activate some of the world’s most recognized brands.
- Grow into an Account Manager role after 12 months.
- Engage and unwind with your team. Family-style Friday breakfasts, team outings, and community volunteering are the norm around here.