Delta Marketing Group is a fast-growing and award-winning marketing agency.
We have opportunities for a motivated, ambitious entry-level salesperson with an entrepreneurial spirit who wants to invest their time in learning the ins and outs of our industry, our company, and become part of an inspiring work culture.
This is the perfect opportunity for an entry-level professional who is ready to work hard and be rewarded for hard work!
In this role, you will provide sales support for Account Executives to help to grow sales within their book of business as well as work with new leads and prospects. The Account Executive will give structured guidance so you can provide a high level of service and accuracy to customers throughout the life cycle of an order from quoting to project closing.
Starting as a Sales Support Specialist, you learn how to source promotional products, process new orders, provide clients with product and order information over email, phone, and chat to complete the order process ensuring clients' products are delivered on time.
You will learn and use effective conversational sales techniques while applying an inbound sales approach to your daily interactions with clients and prospects.
You'll work alongside successful Account Executives who are passionate to help you learn, grow, and succeed in your career.
In this role, you will:
- Work with assigned Account Executives sourcing promotional products.
- Build client presentations, sales orders, and purchase orders.
- Provide clients with product and order information over email and phone.
- Handle customer service requests from new sales leads and clients.
- Follow-up with new and existing clients.
- Manage artwork and virtual sample requests through suppliers and internal creative staff.
- Communicate with the production team to ensure client orders are delivered on time.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines.
A good candidate will have:
- A BA/BS degree.
- Amazing communication skills, outstanding writing skills, and superb listening skills.
- Previous successful sales experience or a strong interest in a sales career.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to deal with objections and rejections.
- Have an innate, competitive drive to solve problems for the client.
- Tenacious ability to hit deadlines and meet commitments.
- Versatile and agile in managing your time in a quickly evolving environment.
- Proficiency in web-based applications.
- The ability to research products and translate them into client presentations and orders.
- Excitement about promotional products and brand activation.
- A fast learner, self-starter, a can-doer, a go-getter.
- Self-motivated, process-driven, ready to take action, use good judgment, and willingness to help others.
- Motivated to grow as a person and sales professional.
- A positive attitude in all they do.
What’s in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a rapidly expanding marketing agency.
- Learn an inbound and conversational approach to sales.
- Learn through hands-on training, education, and experience.
- Work alongside successful Account Executives who are passionate to help you learn, grow, and succeed.
- Grow your career professionally and financially, and love what you do.
- Join a remarkable culture of inspiring and motivated marketing professionals.
- Help activate some of the world’s most recognized brands.