You’re a problem solver. A multitasker. A communicator. You have a heightened sense of urgency and know how to get the stuff done. You thoroughly enjoy working with people and are not afraid to take charge. You want to become part of a dynamic team, inspiring work culture, with a remarkable group of people that make a difference every day.
We’re a growing marketing and brand activation agency looking for talented new team members to carry out our purpose: help our customers learn, grow, and succeed in marketing that works. We’re seeking a passionate, motivated individual who feels aligned with our agency’s core values: think big, never settle, make a difference.
As the Account Coordinator for the promotional products team, your primary responsibility is supporting Account Managers, sourcing promotional products, logo apparel, print and communicating with suppliers to verify pricing, availability and ensure products are in stock. The ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, proposal, sales orders and purchase orders are prepared accurately and on time. This role requires the ability to switch agilely between customer service, project management, problem-solving, and working as a team member to deliver jobs on time within the scope of work.
The ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, proposal, sales orders and purchase orders are prepared accurately and in a timely manner. This role requires the ability to switch agilely between customer service, project management, problem solving, and working as a team member to delivery jobs on time within the scope of work.
- Work with assigned Account Managers to source promotional products that align with Account Managers requests.
- Build client presentations, sales orders and purchase orders verifying pricing, inventory and delivery.
- Manage virtual sample requests through suppliers and internal creative staff.
- Request, review and manage artwork requests for accuracy, detail and production guidelines.
- Work as a team with sales, production, and creative services to ensure timely delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Identify challenges early and collaborate closely with the promotional team,to develop and implement solutions.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines on a consistent basis.
- Allow for flexibility and change within the growing department.
- Build excellent working relationships with Promotional Team and vendors.
- Communicate with Customers over the phone and online.
- 2-3 years of experience in sales support.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with Account Managers, clients, Production Coordinator and vendors via verbal and written communications.
- Customer Service skills – proven ability to deal effectively with clients.
- Excellent written communication, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Tenacious ability to hit deadlines and meet commitments.
- Accuracy and Detail producing consistently error-free work.
- Process-focused, with the ability to manage multiple complex projects at once.
- Team player who is prepared to work closely with a creative team.
- Is a highly effective problem solver from start to finish. Enjoys working on projects that require creative thinking and solutions.
Purchasing & Ordering Experience
- Purchasing – Negotiation skills – price and deadlines.
- Order Processing - project management skills.
- Multi-tasking – ability to produce goods utilizing one or more vendors.
- Health Coverage
We offer a comprehensive healthcare plan.
- 401k Plan
A 401k plan is available with matching contributions.
- Education Opportunities
Learn and grow through industry conferences and online training.
Participate in events we host throughout the year, like our quarterly Think & Drink.
We keep our kitchen stocked with healthy snacks, coffee, and fruit.
- Active Workspaces
Collaborate in healthy, productive spaces that offer sit-stand workstations.
- Team Activities
Engage and unwind with your team. Family-style Friday breakfasts, team outings, and community volunteering are the norm around here.